Collmann

          

COLLMANN was founded in Germany in 1936.

Company Timeline

  •      1938 start manufacturing in series of the first buffing machine
  •      1942 building of tire stitcher, model "Standard" 
  •      1946 development of tire mounting machine, 6-claw system 
  •      1951 manufacturing in series of tire mounting machine, 2-claw system
  •      1956 manufacturing in series of buffing machine "RM56" for several tire sizes 
  •      1962 start manufacturing in series of various tire mounting machines, 4-claw system
  •      1982 manufacturing of the first fully automatic bulge tester for car tires
  •      1986 COLLMANN became a member of the J. P. Sauer & Sohn group of companies
  •      1989 manufacturing of the first tire X-Ray machine with two X-Ray systems (twin arrangement)
  •      1994 purchase of the company Spezialmaschinenbau Steffel (SMS)
  •      1997 delivery of the 8000th power wheel nut spanner
  •      1997 development of a tire X-Ray machine with digital image analysis
  •      2003 ISO 9001 – 2000 certification
  •      2009 delivery of the newly designed X-Ray system VerTiX
  •      2010 COLLMANN became a member of the MicroPoise Measurement Systems

During this period also other developments were made such as inspectation machines, spreading units, tube testing devices and further accessories. COLLMANN manufactures a large program of tire service machines, mounting machines, buffing and building machines for tire retreading as well as measuring machines, grinding machines and X-Ray machines for the quality control of new tires.